Mutterings that Matter

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wanted!!!

I was on my way to office and this job opportunity advertisement at a Travel Agent's shop struck me. I have tried to represent it as closely as I saw it, all with the colors used and the layout as well.

I am intrigued as to what they were trying to look for. This is a classic messaging blooper where you mean something and it ends up meaning something else. Lady Computer - Now where did I hear that one before. Or is it someone who knows how to operate a Lady Computer. That one should be interesting. I do hope the travel agency is able to find what they were looking for.

While they are at it looking for their lady, let me take this opportunity to wish all women a very Happy Women's day. When will we men have a Man's Day? Sigh! But it's still a Man's World right?

Personally I don't think we should have anything called Women's day. It just shows the inequality to women and then we console and appease them with a special day. I think what's wanted more is an Inequality Abolisher - Male or Female.

Any Takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home