Mutterings that Matter

Monday, January 23, 2006

Tagged and Tangled

I was tagged once again by Atul and this is what the rules were

Write a 100-to-200-word entry using the following words: I, me, blow job, grapes, random, power, loneliness, water, robot and blue;
Use these words once and only once; and of course the entry should make sense.


Tagged and Tangled

Star gazing by the sea
While splashing at the
water
Sitting all by myself
With memories of being beside her

Awed by the splendor
Of the tantalizing deep blue sky
The night sky all magnificently lit
As a random shooting star streaks by

The sound of the wind rustled leaves
The rocks meet the cacophonic waves as they come by
Together they hum a somber tune
Of soulful mutterings as I lie

The full moon it lights up the sand
With a precision that’s robot like
Me and my loneliness
Find companions who are a lot alike

Walking on the moonlit sands
Picking up seaweeds that look like
grapes
While the crustaceans scamper back into their homes
On the backdrop of the moon’s reflection that the sea it apes

The whole ambience like a visual blow job
Fills my being with a multitude of pleasures
Thanking the power above
For these moments that’ll be unforgettable treasures

This tag has been done
From the words that were sieved
This creative mix of words
Into a poem has been weaved.


I had great fun doing this tag - hope you have fun reading it as well.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home