Mutterings that Matter

Monday, February 27, 2006

Do the Doodle

I'm bored sitting in this meeting. My meeting notes don't seem legible to me let alone anyone else. All I can hear is some words that keep me distracted all the while. I pen down some lines, some circles, some faces, some leaves, some flowers, with some shading - and lo and behold I have art being created.

Well not art really but yes Doodles as they are more popularly known as. The art of the bored mind. But what do they really mean? Do they have any significance as much as analysis that gets done on our signatures and handwriting to analyze our characters.

My inquisitiveness led me to this site
Doodle Decoder and here they have given explanations of what doodles mean. Well doodles apparently tell us about the state of mind of the doodler (ok! someone who doodles).

Till then doodle away to glory...hope it achieves art form status.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home