Mutterings that Matter

Thursday, February 09, 2006

9 by 4 = Another Tag

Atul tagged me in this 9/4 tag and here it goes.

Four jobs I have had:
Content Author
Standup Trainer
Project Manager
Market Research Executive


Four movies I could watch over and over:
Chupke Chupke
Andaz Apna Apna
Golmaal

Agneepath

Four places I've lived:
Mumbai, MH
Mangalore, KA*
Candolim, GA*
Singapore*

*These are places I have lived while on travel, stayed primarily in Mumbai

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Friends
Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai
Great Indian Laughter Challenge
Star Trek

Four places I've been to on vacation:
Mussoorie
Goa
Mangalore
Sri Lanka


Four of my favorite foods:
Chicken Liver Oil Fry
Ox’s tail curry
Beef Roast
Goa Sausages

Four places I'd rather be right now:

Kerala
Switzerland
Brazil
Kenya

Four sites I visit daily:
Mutterings that Matter
Rediff
Indiatimes
LinkedIn


Four bloggers I am tagging:
Sushma
Parul
Arundhati
Mihir (Jaago)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home