Mutterings that Matter

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Man's best friend!

In the blogining there was just a plain blog and I let it be as is. Then it struck me that I was ignoring my blog. So to take care of that I did what I call blog pampering. I pampered my blog by gifting it with an analog clock, a web counter and put it up on display on Indian Bloggers, Technorati and BlogTopsites.

Now I have become rather blogsessive about my blog. I am blogged down by how my blog looks. I keep it fit and healthy by feeding it with posts. I keep checking out how my blog is faring on Indian Bloggers and BlogTopsites to see it being recognized amongst the best blogs around. I’m all bloggered up to take my blog to a walk in blogspace.

I have been bitten by the blog bug and I’m loving it. I love my blog! The times are changing a blog is now truly a man’s best friend!

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home