Mutterings that Matter

Thursday, March 09, 2006

50th Muttering

I have been muttering for over a year now. A lot of times I know it didn't matter to anyone else but me (refer the 0 comments on some of the posts). Nevertheless I have gone ahead and managed to mutter quite a bit.

Incidently I realised I had posted my 49th blog, so I thought that I would continue to pamper my new found friend and write about it when I write the 50th blog. This one is dedicated to the mutterings that mattered and the mutterings that escaped my teeth but never saw themselves on this blog. Maybe they were too controversial or unmentionable to come up here tsk tsk.

So here I am writing this post though it's not a muttering actually wondering and eagerly awaiting to probably get to the 100th mark a lot quicker than I did to get to the 50th.

Also thanks to all of you who commented on my blog and made my mutterings worthwhile.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home