Mutterings that Matter

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Verify before commenting!

Firstly I don't write blogs frequently and then I make the reader go through the painful word verification process on blogspot if they even think of commenting on my post. That's a little ironic don't you think. A very close friend rightly commented saying that you don't even get spam then why do you need word verification.

Well I have my reasons. Actually I find the words displayed for verification a tad bit funny. The combinations have humour eeking through them.

On the flipside it is irritating trying to type out senseless warped words just to make your point. Hats off to all those who brave the irritation and yet try to make their point to the blogger's post.

For me that's a meter for someone who wants to make or break your day by posting a comment. Its the sense of belonging more than someone who just posts on an unguarded blog. I salute their guts.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home