Mutterings that Matter

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Conversation...

'AAARRRGGGHHHH' the voice inside of me screamed, laced with a few not so nice words. Once again something had gone wrong. This was getting to me. How come I do not come face to face with this thing called right as often as this thing called wrong.

Growth pangs I thought to myself. ‘Come on….you’re taking far too long to grow up’ said the devil’s advocate side of me. I rate him the best, because he is just unbeatable. Always comes up with things to size me up. Then mocks at me with a right angle sign he makes with his thumb and index finger. I hate him.

His job was to make me stronger and better but he is so god damn counterproductive to my growth. I plot to kill him but he spots it the minute I begin thinking of it and takes evasive action in his inimitable style.

How I god damn wish I was him!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home