Mutterings that Matter

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Se7en Tag

Finally I get down to doing the Se7en tag. Atul tagged me and then he 'tsked' me as well :). So now that I have been pushed to the limit here it goes...

Se7en things I plan to do
Start investing seriously
■ Learn a musical instrument (Guitar) and a foreign language (Spanish). May be I could just buy me a Spanish Guitar.
■ Stop procrastinating
■ Travel to destinations I've always desired to - India & Abroad
■ Get some purpose in life – Maybe find an Alien :)
■ Complete books that I start to read
■ Get more organized

Se7en things I can do
■ Sing - Especially when it’s karaoke
■ Pick up any music CD any genre and listen to it
■ Write poems (you can find them at http://mipoemas.blogspot.com)
■ Give advice
■ Drive a fast car using a keyboard
■ Watch 3 movies in a row in a cinema hall
■ Dream of being a Rock Star

Se7en things I can’t do
■ Be a native Latin American and live by the beaches
■ Take credit for someone else’s work
■ Stand on both my legs without getting into my trademark angle bracket pose with one leg slightly folded
■ Remember Lyrics (That’s why I’m better at Karaoke else I’d be a rock star by now)
■ Believe in something blindly especially religion
■ Tease someone who has a handicap
■ Stop buying books, music and movies

Se7en things I say most often
■ Saala (loosely brother in law – but has other connotations as well)
■ Father-in-Law’s brinjals (I think I made it up but it’s not registered yet)
■ Jantu Pakshi (Germs and Birds – used for all and sundry)
■ Mad-o-wot
■ Hmmm… (my favorite chat word)
■ Two ways to look at it… (I wonder how I always find only two ways to a solution)
■ Kya be (Translated as Wot man in Colloquial English)

Se7en things I believe in
■ We are not alone
■ Everyone wants to do good/great work they just need direction and opportunities and of course time
■ God is not what he seems to be
■ Evolution is a theory – Mutation is the reality
■ We are not as knowledgeable as much as our folks from ancient times
■ Live life to the fullest – Maybe this may be your last lifetime
■ Myself!

Se7en people I want to tag
Actually I don’t know so many people to tag in blogspace, so when I find so many people I know, I’ll probably update this.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home