Mutterings that Matter

Monday, March 12, 2007

Web - The second coming

I, who has grown up in a generation of snail mails, Video and Audio Cassettes, 1 TV channel, pen pals, telephone etc., some of which the new generation hasn't even heard of or experienced.

I, who is lucky enough to be associated with areas that have allowed me to have the best of both 'worlds'. To be able to make this transition - to share my thoughts, views, photos, videos to people other than 'friends'. Making friends with people I don't know.

It's been sometime now for those who haven't noticed as yet - a silent revolution is taking us over. Collaboration is the new thing, collation is the by product, knowledge is the new economy and all you users of anything Web 2.0 is a part of it. All you
Bloggers, Orkutters, YouTubes, Flickrs, are a part of this revolution - you are making it happen with your participation.

A video that a colleague pointed me to makes one aware of Web 2.0. Welcome to the new world for those who just clicked in.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home