Mutterings that Matter

Sunday, October 01, 2006

I 'eight' it up.

Tags are sometimes difficult sometimes simple, like most things in life. Alright I'm stating the obvious, but that's an important trait. Maybe I can make money out of it someday. Commentators make a lot of moolah doing that if you have not noticed. I have the gift of the gab, so much so that I was born with a name as well that went with it. Check my blog address if you don't believe me.

Actually tags that make me talk about myself are the most difficult. I'm not a shy guy but they are difficult to write and talk about.

I have been blogging for a while now, though I think I am either lazy or less creative than most others I know. Maybe I suffer from chronic writer's block. If you don't believe me check out my blog on poems Mi Poemas that I have written and my other blogs listed here, Myopic Lens and My Take on the Movies. Unfortunately I am neither a writer nor a poet so I cannot pass on the writers block as an excuse, besides neither do I live there.

I wished however that I lived on rock street. I'm like the Clark Kent who never wore the Superman suit when it came to being a rock superstar.

I think I have said a lot and if it doesn't meet specifications (I've been tagged you know - by Atul) then read between the lines you'll find a lot more. When will you bloggers read between the lines. Just Kidding.

Now this is the the best part, reminds me of the game we used to play in school, hit someone and say pass it on no return. So Viral, Ganga, Vicky, Cynnocent, Mihir & Sushma, you have been tagged.

All you need to do is this.
1. Name the person who tagged you.
2. Eight things about you.
3. Tag six more people.

Play the game - this is fun.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home