Mutterings that Matter

Monday, October 09, 2006

Awaiting the Messiah

I was blogtised on Jan 20th 2005. Before that I was a pagan aimlessly shooting my thoughts anywhere. Till a friend who was a blogtian showed me the way. I wondered how he did it and I guess that is what impressed me. Along the way I met other blogtians who I shared my faith. It took me some time to be a staunch blogtian, but now I think I am pretty much there.

Recently some of my blogtian friends decided to move to another faith. They had been such staunch blogtians that it shook my foundation. They had become members of Wordism. Not very different from the blogtian faith but different for sure. I'm sure they are happy there.

Anyways not that I'm planning to leave my blogtian faith, still waiting for the messiah. Apparently in the beta phase! Keep the faith...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home