Mutterings that Matter

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Thoughts!

Thoughts that are confused
Thoughts that are sure
Thoughts that are perverted
Thoughts that are pure

Thoughts that are distributed
Thoughts that are near
Thoughts that are forgotten
Thoughts that are dear

Thoughts that are diffused
Thoughts that are core
Thoughts that are mild
Thoughts that are severe

Thoughts that give joy
Thoughts that give hope
Thoughts that give peace
Thoughts that give love

For good, bad and the ugly
This is what I have
Thoughts that make me
The man that I am

Like I have written in my blog description, I guess this pretty much defines the thoughts that I have. Maybe I have missed some - Maybe I chose to miss some. Frankly it doesn't matter. My thoughts are mine and they will remain mine till I tell them. Even this wouldn't have seen the light of day hadn't I penned it down 2 years back. I know this conversation is incomplete but I guess it's the state of mind as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home