Mutterings that Matter

Thursday, January 20, 2005

The Bloginning.....

Interesting day today. Didn't do anything. So I decided to start something, something that I had heard of for sometime now but didn't know where to start. After all this searching I'm now a blogger. I'm still trying to grope with that fact, but I know it will settle in like most things in life. Don't ask me why am I making it such a big deal of becoming a blogger. Now that I have begun blogging I hope to keep it going.

Why would I want to write something and stash it away in the dark corners of some server lying in a cold cold place called a data centre. I dunno, but it's interesting that something as hot like the Internet needs some place very cold to keep its sanity.

I'm never been someone who has maintained a diary, so I must say this is a little awkward. A vent to my emotions and thoughts, because really we are all alone, no matter how many people you know. Thoughts that remain in the dark corners of your server (brain), which you have carefully kept in a very very cold place, frozen.

Welcome Jolvin, to the wide world of blogging. Hope you have a very pleasant stay here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home